Here we go.

03 October 2008

Darn right!

I figured that Palin would work hard so that she would be able to form complete sentences for the debate, but she's still a lying liar! It's obvious that she did some major cramming & her handlers trained her well to give non-answers. I just can't bring myself to take her seriously. Well, obviously I can't, I played Palin bingo while she was speaking.

Anyway, these debates, they're not for us anymore, they are for the benefit of undecideds & Independents. I really hope they can sort & sift through the untruths and deceptions fabricated by the McCain/Palin ticket.

Re: Clean coal, there is no such thing. I do wish that Barack & Joe would just go ahead & forget about that ridiculousness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just bought some art:




1 comment:

kmhd said...

I'm glad you're buying art. I need to either create it or buy it myself.

Blog Archive